Bought Extra Long Legwarmers! | Flexines: Bought Extra Long Legwarmers!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bought Extra Long Legwarmers!

I'm excited, so excited!

I just bought a pair of 36" leg warmers!!!
This is a flexy big deal, no kidding!!!

Who knew it would be so hard to find leg warmers 33" but not 40"+? Seriously, you wouldn't believe how far I dug into Google. My legs are only 33" long (yep, I measured). They're going to be so perfect. ❤ I really needed some stretching gear, and these are going to be so 80's hot on me. Plus I wear a lot of skirts and it is bone-chillingly cold out here in MN so I can wear them ALL the time!



Why so specific?
  • They need to cover my legs without folding
  • I want to garter them--pantyhose and tights are so uncomfortable and not half as sexy
  • Flexy requires warmth--how scary are those stories of people pulling their hamstrings with a pop?!
  • I hate stirups! I don't hate you in stirups, I hate me in stirups. Bad memories of an abused childhood die hard.
  • I need to see--Pants drag and make it hard to see how close I'm getting to the ground in my splits.
  • Dancewear! Need I say more?

On a college budget in my family this is a big purchase :P And ZOMGSOEXCITING! So expect a good review in about one or two weeks time. Mine are going to be white.

Happiest sight ever (below)! There, it's like you're shopping with me. ❤ 
You can find this store at CapezioDanceShop.com, they are a family business based in California.
I've also seen them on Ebay (and if you buy them from this link, thank you! A small percentage will go to Flexines).



No comments:

Post a Comment