Get Ready to Let Art Inspire Your Flexibility Dream HERE! | Flexines: Get Ready to Let Art Inspire Your Flexibility Dream HERE!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Get Ready to Let Art Inspire Your Flexibility Dream HERE!

For months now I have been planning, researching, and writing down creative brainstorms on the back of every envelope in reach--resulting in #AllOverWednesday!

What is #AllOverWednesday?


Allover Wednesday on Flexines.net. Everything flexibility and expression - 1st and 3rd Wednesdays.






Allover (or all-over) is an art technique covering an entire medium while paying equal attention
to each part of the composition [Museum of Modern Art]. I have been bursting with ideas for a myriad of topics all over the spectrum of flexibility and expression to share with you in equal, loving detail.

We're going to get this flexibility spark together--are you ready??

When?!


The stretching tips and motivation inspiration happens here every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. I am so excited to have started the first video which will be out next Wednesday, March 18th! The picture you see above is me all smiles and thrilled that I found time to go through the process of getting my work flow down and will get these ideas out to you. I can hardly wait!


Be sure to follow this blog allover so you don't miss it:

Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment