From 2 Hours to Delete | Flexines: From 2 Hours to Delete

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

From 2 Hours to Delete

I slid away from posting to Flexines--but the bigger problem is a decision I've made.

For a long time I've been struggling with centering Flexines--until I realized that I had no idea what I wanted this magically stretchy-dreaming place of the internet to be. I didn't even know who I wanted to be!--until I tried this new shift.

When we want to try a new pole routine we start with the feel of it, right? Immediately the song, or at least the type of song, comes to mind. We imagine glaring spotlights or lush green outdoor pole scenery or darkness and glitter. I saw... 

Nothing. And everything, in a huge jumble. So I stepped back for one day that slid into months and burst into a huge breakthrough for me and, ultimately, for you my lovely readers.


Expect more art. More light and dark--chiaroscuro.  Maybe I'll resurrect video chat and maybe it will become something new, a way to hang out in a higher quality setting. Two hours before this site expired I stopped considering deleting Flexines and took a leap. It was a decision to center Flexines around artistic expression was beautiful and horrible--it gave me an idea but no clue on where to start until today.

We're starting on Wednesday, bright and early. Check back every 1st Wednesday of the month for the relaunch #AllOverWednesday, a celebration of everything flexibility and artistic movement. 

Love and Allegras-on-spinny,







Graphic created from: Little Dancer by Degas. CC Attribution 2.0 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment